QIDP, QMRP, & QDDP IDD EHR Software
With traditional data tracking systems, a heavy emphasis is placed on regulatory guidelines which shifts the focus of the direct care providers to that of compliance. This shift causes a break in the flow of quality care and leaves the clients with impersonal care and creates fragmentation in the system.
TaskMaster Pro streamlines regulatory compliance by helping to automate the quality assurance processes. In turn this improves the reporting accuracy of direct care providers and increases overall efficiency. The flow of information is orderly and dynamic allowing for improved client care and improved operations.
ONE SIMPLE SOLUTION
- Secure Communication Center
- Person Centered Planning
- Program Planning for QIDPs (QDDPs, QMRPs), Case Managers, and Program Managers
- Complete Medical Module
- Psychological/Behavioral Module
- Service Delivery Log/Billing Waivers
- Client Budget
- Direct Care Reporting
- Incident/Accident Reporting
- Report Tracking
- Human Resources
- Staff Development and Training Module
- Time and Attendance
- Electronic Data Signature
- Web-Based Cloud Computing
- Off-Site Secure Hosting
- Automated File Backup
- Customizable Access Control
- One Hour: Have new staff comfortably navigating system
- Minutes: Have Case Managers/QIDPs (QDDPs, QMRPs) and Nurses completing reviews
- Seconds: Communicate, schedule, retrieve reports
- Connect all locations
- Connect direct care, nursing, management, administration, consultants
- Keep consistent, accurate information available 24/7 to enhance continuity of care to your organization
- Improve accuracy of documentation of Direct Care Providers
- Generate accurate and streamlined reports
- Reduce Cost by leveraging the activities of direct care providers
- Improve organizational efficiency
- Consultants can access your program off-site to reduce travel time and use system forms to generate reports.
- HIPAA compliant
BENEFITS AND EFFICIENCIES GAINED WITH TaskMaster PRO
- Communication is greatly enhanced through your entire organization linking all locations – Admin, group homes, foster care, Guardian/LAR, and consultants.
- Burn out is reduced with nurses, and QIDPs (QDDPs, QMRPs), Case managers, and managers. This promotes staff retention in an industry with high turnover rates.
- Shifts focus of Professional staff from compliance (i.e. paper) to the client.
- Reduces non-billable time and shifts efforts toward client-focused billable tasks.
- No server to maintain. Data storage and backup are maintained at secure server sites.
- Greatly reduces time spent on reviewing records.
- Continuity of Care greatly enhanced through ease of communication and global reporting.
- Allows organization to grow while minimizing the need of additional administrative staff.
- HIPAA compliant.
- Human Resource module with online training reduces staff development/training cost through automated training, testing, and tracking.
- Guardian/LAR access: Guardians able to stay current with their loved one’s program status and communicate with agency through secure communication.
- Reduces costs associated with faxing, printing, and processing paper through organizations.
- Electronic Data Signature brings consistency to documentation.
- QA Billing logs and Incident reporting immediately available from all locations. Respond as needed within seconds to originator of report.